We at Deyomkar® believes in Value for Life. Deyomkar® believes any kind of information like personal, financial or any other information shared, stored or given by its valuable customers / users is very important for its company. Our company never share or disclose the information of its esteemed customers / users to any third party. Deyomkar® may however share / disclose the information with its affiliates and other company if it is required by law or legal process or court notice.
We at Deyomkar® may have to share some or all of your personal information with another company or institution or other entity should we (or our assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business, required by law, third party services (updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services;). If you visit or register on our website www.deyomkar.com we presume that you have agreed and/or accepted our privacy and all other policies of our company. Deyomkar® gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Deyomkar® for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records. If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Deyomkar®, please write to us with a thorough description at Customer Care, Deyomkar® Dot Com Private Limited, # 51, Ground Floor, Block-A, Pocket-2, Sector – 11, Rohini, Delhi – 110085, India, and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
The information provided by you when you visit/register on our site includes:
- Age: Use of Deyomkar.com is available only to the people who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. People who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (for more information refer to http://chddistrictcourts.gov.in/THE%20INDIAN%20CONTRACT%20ACT.pdf ) including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to access Deyomkar.com. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a user of Deyomkar.com. If you do wish to use our services, you can do so under the guidance of your legal guardian/transact through your legal guardian’s registered account.
- Financial Information: Please be informed that Deyomkar.com ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). For more information please click on https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/pci_security/ . We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Account Information & Payment details: We maintain all your account history in an encrypted form on secure servers. However, please be informed that your transaction details may be preserved by Deyomkar.com for tax or regulatory compliance purposes.
- User login detail: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our services.
- Information shared by you: While at Deyomkar.com we encourage a two-way communication and a close healthy relationship with the customers. Use of certain phrases and content is prohibited. Please take note of the following:
1. Absurd or sexually explicit content
2. Threats, negative/insulting content aimed at any individual/group/Deyomkar.com
3. Spam/fake profiles
4. Use of the Deyomkar® forum for other activities like dating, sharing porn/sexually explicit content/terrorism promoting activities/political activities/advertising about customer’s own business/culturally sensitive content/hate speeches/self-harm content/violence
Deyomkar.com Mobile App
We process your technical data when you download our App such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device contacts, Device accounts including third-party accounts and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of Deyomkar.com, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of Deyomkar.com.
Please be informed that we may use the encrypted data and your personal information for the purpose of collecting user data, analysis of the customer’s buying trends, for mapping out the customer behavior to better plan the promotional and sales activities. Cookies as collected on the website and app may be used to analyses the user traffic and user preferences. Please note that we may use this information in order to serve you and your needs better. As secure as the encryption can be, there is always a slight chance of lapse due to technical glitches. However, we try our level best that no such breaches occur from Deyomkar.com’s end.